To present every man with a credible offer of the Gospel, encourage them to pursue God, and equip them for spiritual service in the home, church, workplace, community and world.
- To establish Men’s Ministries groups in each local church with focus on discipleship, ministry and outreach.
- That men’s groups will reach out to all men in their church and community
- To train and motivate every man to serve Christ in the home, church and community.
- To provide relevant Christian fellowship and ministry to men in the local church, in cooperation with the Senior Pastor.
- To inspire, teach, and equip men to become involved in lifestyle evangelism.
- To create opportunities for men to serve by challenging, training, and involving them in their gifted ministries under the leadership of the pastor.
- To challenge men to organize, engage and support activities for boys through Royal Rangers or similar ministries.
- To challenge men to sponsor, pray and participate in new church planting.
- To organize Men of Action ministry to the local church, community, nation, and world in times of crisis, disaster and need.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (334) 260 0600.